Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Welcome April---Voice of Spring


Voice of Spring...
"Come, I come! ye have called me long,
I come o'er the mountain with light and song:
Ye may trace my step o'er the wakening earth,
By the winds which tell of the violet's birth,
By the primrose-stars in the shadowy grass,
By the green leaves, opening as I pass."~ Felicia D. Hemans


I have been away from my blog for ages; I've missed my 'infrequent' posting.  I have been going through a 'healing and transformative' phase, and find some of my years-long passions are now pushing their way to the back of the bus.  Time for delving into who this woman is now, and what does she think about the world around her---and inside of her.  Oh, my passion for my furbabies and Mother Earth are as strong as ever, maybe even more so.  I find I just want to immerse myself in  nature.  It has, after all, been a long, hard, cold Winter for so many of us.  A few days of warmer weather, and the sights and sounds of the outside world are luring me away from indoor pursuits.  I'm setting my 'intent' to post a bit more frequently; however, fair warning, my love of fabric and quilting seems to have taken a sabbatical...

1 comment:

Q said...

Sitting with Spring
Standing on rainbows
Head in the clouds
Feet deep in the mud.

Watching; Listening
Open to receive
Lighting and rain
You are the prayer.

Bits and pieces
Gathering stories
Past and future
rolled up into now.

Needles and pins
Medicine pouches
Mother's calling
You are answering.

I am inspired.